Topographic and Land Surveys
We offer a number of topographic survey options ranging from a basic survey of limited site features to a comprehensive topographic survey with all buried services mapped within an integrated CAD plan.
We use the latest robotic total station surveying equipment and global positioning system (GPS) (where necessary) to rapidly acquire survey data. The survey identifies all standard features together with height levels to local or Ordnance Survey datum (as required), including building footprints, boundary features, roads, paths, street furniture, service covers, areas of vegetation/obscured ground, and borehole locations.
Supplementary information from utility providers can also be incorporated to provide the most comprehensive and safe utility plan possible.
Results can be delivered via a variety of electronic and printed formats.
- Full land surveys for urban areas or greenfield sites and brownfield developments
- Borehole levelling (accurate height data to OS datum)
- Site setting out
- Provision of OS grid GPS coordinates
- Level surveys
- Settlement monitoring: 2D and 3D
- Measured building surveys
- Elevation surveys
- Laser scanning surveys
- Bathymetric surveys
- Integration of topographic survey with buried utilities information
- Personal track safety trained staff
- CSCS certified staff
- International projects if required
All our surveying is undertaken in accordance with guidance from the Survey Association.